Southern Nevada Bicycle Coalition
Connecting Our Community Through Bicycling
Our Mission is to advocate for safer roadways, better trails, and more biking opportunities in Southern Nevada.
Why We Ride
- We ride for fun.
- We ride for health.
- We ride to get to our favorite coffee shop!
- We think you should ride too.
Who We Are
- We represent you. We work with community partners to voice the needs of all bicyclists.
- We strive to make biking better for everyone.
- We connect the community through cycling.
Statistics that Keep Us Awake at Night
To learn more about national bike crash statistics go to The Bike Advisor
Chart by Visualizer
*Data only updated through the end of the previous month. Source State of Nevada | Department of Public Safety | Office of Traffic Safety – Monthly Fatality Analysis Reporting System
SNVBC’s Safety Campaigns
Change Lanes for Bikes
Ride Safe: Know Before You Go
Let’s Get There Together
Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of riding a bike.John F Kennedy